How to throw a fabulous minion party
These cute goggled yellow marshmallow looking men originating from the movie Despicable Me have become a popular little mascot. They make for a fun blue and yellow coloured party theme.
Make minion cups with yellow party cups by glueing googly eyes onto the cups and drawing hair and a mouth on them.
Get blue or yellow plastic cutlery and place on opposite colour blue or yellow table cloth. Find dishes that are blue and yellow. Black as a 3rd colour can also be added. Alternatively use a white table cloth – this will also make the yellow and blue accent colour pop.
Blue and yellow streamers / balloons can be hung up all over the place. Especially cool if you alternate the colours which can create a nice backdrop for a food or gift table.
Yellow Paper Plates crafted with googly eyes and black strip paper to make Minion faces stuck on the wall.
- Assemble the Minions, Reegan is turning 7.
Reegans Lab: Address
A great DIY Party Invite sourced here:
- Yellow and Blue jelly beans in a glass dish – also makes for a great décor centre piece.
- Dipped Marshmallow in yellow coloured chocolate
- Blue Energade bottles with minions printed labels
- Blue Suckers and Fizzers
- Yellow and Blue Macaroons
- Fruit: Bananas, Pineapple, Blueberries
party packs and favours
minions party stuff