WHAT IS THE PLAYSTATION?
The PlayStation has been designed to provide a great experience to adults and children alike- offering activities for Ages 0-12 years old.
The PlayStation aims to offer an environment for moms and dads to relax with a coffee and unwind, whilst the children experience the slides, high line rope course, 7m high climbing wall or explore the first of it’s kind custom built maze…. and lots lots more..
Please note, we run Adventure Pass sessions that start on the hour, please book online and you will pay on arrival. Please arrive 20min before your booked session starts.
The PlayStation Cafe staff will promote that parents take part and explore the park with their little ones.
(Note: Weight limit on certain activities is 65kg’s and Minimum Height of 1,2m to experience the wall climb).
The PlayStation is an ideal venue for hosting birthday parties, social play, book club, baby showers and all types of fun events.
We offer free wifi – so if you wish to sit in an environment where you can send that last urgent email whilst your little one explores what is on offer in the park..
Our aim… “We must let our kids play as if our future depends on it… because in fact it does!”
Here are some of the fun and educational delights in our park:
- Active and Interaction Play (Ages 0-12 years old)
- Climbing activities
- Dedicated FREE play area for under 2 years Only.
- Themed area to cater for imagination play and kids city
- Café with a healthy gourmet menu, Coffee, wide-screen TV’s and free Wi Fi
- Relaxation area for adults in cafe
- Large group and private exclusivity venue hire
- Two Large party rooms
- Themed parties (cake, platters, party packs, balloons, decorations and lots more) all made in house.
- Offer exclusive bookings