Pamper Party theme idea
The ultimate girls fantasy of being spoilt and pampered for her birthday. Great thing about this theme is that it can be tailored for any age be it a 3 year old all the way to a Teen.
Not only is it versatile in age but also in terms of incorporating a few different themes into it. Whether you do a winter wonderland using the frozen theme or a runway photoshoot incorporated theme it will all work great towards throwing the ultimate pamper party for the special lady.
One thing to consider with this theme however is that it is best suited for a small gathering of friends. Keep it under 10 girls. Also, if they will be sleeping over one needs to consider the availability of space. Also the smaller the number with this theme the better for the pampering part. The TeePee tents are such a hit for sleep over options. I think these always look really cool.
There are loads of mobile pamper party providers that bring everything to you and will help with décor and even the food.
However here are some ideas to get the ideas flowing if you are the diy type.
Colour scheme & Décor
There can be various shades of pink and other soft colours. However a great mix of pink and black balloons also works wonders.
Have soothing music playing in the background.
You can set up various pamper stations for activities. There can be “tatoo parlour” – using glitter tattoos, a “foot-spa” section, a “nail bar”and a “make-up” station. If you don’t have a great pamper party organiser to help, make sure to get a few of the moms to stay for the party to be the beautician helpers.
A red carpet will make the girls feel extra special. If you are using a photo-shoot type theme then once the girls are all pampered and make up done they can then walk the red carpet. Hire a photographer for this and create an awesome photo-shoot. The photos can then also be used as part of the thank you gift. click here for listings of fabulous photographers.
A dress up corner with feather boas, heel shoes, hats, jewelery and dresses will add a great touch to the red carpet theme.
Other Décor Ideas:
- Chinese Lanterns
- Fairy Lights
Pamper Party Games:
- Spin the Nail Polish – Place various colours of nail polish in a circle. Using a nail polish bottle or appropriate bottle for spinning. Have a girl give it a spin and which ever colour it points to they need to pain one finger or toe nail in that colour. Continue until all nails are done.
- Make a nail polish shaped party invitation. Found an awesome example here. https://thencomespaper.com/shop/spa-party-invitations-nail-polish-shaped-invitations-sleepover-birthday-manicure-party-pedicure-birthday-invite/
- Attach party information to flip flops or bath slippers
- If doing a type of Photoshoot Themed Pamper Party – A VIP Pass
Wording can be:
Manicures & Pedicures with Sparkles Galore
These are the things we most adore
Lets get pampered and celebrate!
You’re invited to a party that’s sure to be fun
We’re getting our hair, nails and make-up done!
Manicures, Pedicures and Facials Galore
What a fun day we have in Store
Manicures, Pedicures and Facials Galore
What more can a girl ask for
GOODIE BAGS / PARTY GIFTS can include:
- shower sponges,
- small soaps and creams,
- face cloths,
- nail polish,
- nail files,
- bath bombs
- Lip Gloss
- Hair Accessories
You can ask the guests to each bring their own gown and slippers (sometime these can be provided by the pamper provider that you use). Or as part of the gift pack one can get cheaper bath slippers from the crazy stores.
food and drinks:
- When guests arrive you can serve mocktails or non-alcoholic pink champagne.
- Jugs of flavoured water with lemon, cucumber or strawberries.
- Pink & White giant marshmallows in a bowl or large vase (great as décor too)
- Chocolate dipped strawberries
- Chocolate dipped marshmallows
- Chocolate Fountain with various fruit
- Finger sandwiches (high tea style)
- Hot Chocolate for the Sleepover
- Pink and White Candy Floss
- Fruit Kebab Platters
- Decorate your own cupcake station
- Veggie & Dip or Crackers & Cheese